Detalles del aviso
Responsible for estimating a project by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. Prepares cost estimates by analyzing
proposals and requirements.
Estimate the cost and amount of materials, labor, and equipment required
to complete construction work.
• Prepare estimates of probable costs for materials, labor, and equipment; subcontracts for construction projects based on contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings, and specifications.
• Advise on tendering procedures, examine and analyze tenders, recommend tender awards, and conduct negotiations.
• Establish and maintain tendering processes.
• Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
• Prepare cost and expenditure statements and forecasts, at regular intervals, for the duration of a project.
• Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors
• Liaise, consult, and communicate with engineers, architects, owners, contractors, and subcontractors, and prepare economic feasibility studies on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
• Manage and co-ordinate construction projects, and prepare construction progress schedules.
• Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Civil engineering professional with degree qualifications.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant estimating experience.
• Skills in analyzing information, estimating, planning, and reporting research results, as well as data center experience, strategic planning, attention to detail, informing others, and analysis of requirements.